St. George School
65 Main Street
PO Box 153
Tenants Harbor, ME 04860
Mary Alice McLean, Principal firstname.lastname@example.org
Jan Letourneau, Administrative Assistant email@example.com
Please email Jan if you would like to receive the weekly school newsletter via email.
Welcome to the St. George School Website!
We are a K- 7 school on the St. George peninsula, serving approximately 180 students from Port Clyde, Tenants Harbor, Spruce Head, Thomaston, Cushing, Owls Head, So. Thomaston and Rockland. This is our fifth year as an Expeditionary Learning School. We welcome you to join us in any of our many school events that are open to the public, or to share your expertise; we are always on the look out for experts to assist in our expeditions. Our school symbol is the St. George Dragon, who, with its fiery dragon breath, is truly emblematic of the fervor of this school and its community.
- Mary Alice McLean, Principal
- Open the link below to view the full RSU 13 calendar.
- School Meal Prices: Breakfast - $1.00 (reduced status cost is free), Lunch- $2.65 (reduced status cost is .40).
- Bus schedules are posted on the RSU 13 website.
- The district's menu is posted on the homepage of the RSU 13 website.
- The Student Hanbook may now be viewed by opening the attachment below. Hard copies are available from the school office but will not be distributed to individual students. Please contact the office if you would like to have a paper copy of the student handbook.
|13-14 Student Handbook||562.05 KB|
|RSU 13 Calendar 2014-2015 FINAL-Amended.pdf||150.6 KB|
|STG June lunch menu||49 KB|
|June 13 School Dance.pdf||224.38 KB|
|June 12 newsletter||214.67 KB|
|FREE SUMMER LUNCH 2014||590.39 KB|